Posts by Fernando Lino

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

it would be good to have an override material GI for opaque materials ....Similar to white mode for lighting but with textures to avoid color bleaching and faster results.

I assume that it would help with the contrast as well where is not direct light.

the intention is showing the building and don't worry about getting stuck with the furniture when you are walking around and passing thru doors when they are closed if you set it up that way.....so you don't have to switch between walk and fly during your walkthrough.

I design custom homes.....it doesn't matter what the budget is they don't know how long is 10 ft ...I'm thinking something easy to use inside of Ensecape (EXE) file.

screenshot....area for text, a pencil to indicate things and packing everything in PDF.

Bluebeam is a great tool for communicating things between consultants, designers and builders.

I'm using enscape more as a design tool rather than renderings alone.... sharing the project without sending editable files is a plus to me....I would like to see a tool where you take a screenshot, write comments or even redlines then create maybe a PDF document so the clients and/or consultants can send it back.

Thanks,

Fernando

most of the users here have a decent video card...exporting the Enscape experience in exe file is a good idea but we don't know what kind of hardware our clients, consultants have.....now, some of the features may be useless because of that. .... is there any way to export it with baked shadows as an option?

On top of that I would prefer for clients ...hey download this free viewer and I send an Enscape file only to be used there maybe with baked shadows so they don't need a great video card....most of my clients and I see this pretty often they also use Mac, Ipad, tablets at home with very limited graphics.

Thanks,

Fernando

it doesn't need to be in stereo...mono would be fine and mouse controlling to make changes in sketchup ...like you are seeing your monitor and clicking the enscape icon in sketchup one jump again in vr enscape mode.

the main reason to me and for sure for most of the designers to use Enscape is not for renderings alone is for design workflow, evaluate the spaces and the exterior design.....having a feature like that makes Enscape a very powerful tool because the process would be very smooth and fluent.

I

I think enscape is a great tool for designers and one thing that could even improve the workflow would be having display SketchUp screen when one uses VR glasses.... the idea is that one can switch between SU and Enscape without removing the glasses so you can still make changes and also see native SketchUp display in VR.

Thanks Kaj

Thank you signpluspro.... The only issue with that solution is you get reflection all over....in my opinion a material to define borders and openings would be great

Hi Kaj,

what I was thinking is even if you export a lot of geometry and landscaping around the project if one can create an invisible box to define the space where you could move around....if you are flying only you could fly up to the height of the box that you defined previously. The same way if you are walking.

Thanks,

Fernando

I just downloaded the SketchUp version and I'm thinking of buying a license....The option to export it as EXE file to share it with clients is great but I would like to setup a box to define where one can fly and walk around the project.

Thanks,

Fernando