Posts by JL63

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, I'm trying to change the colour on my model (Enscape 3.3.1 free trial + Revit). The material loaded from the Enscape material library is a gold colour. In Revit it's the desired red, but it remains gold in the Enscape view. What am I not doing right...?

Thanks.

Tried to use a free trial (for use with Revit 2021) in November, but laptop graphics card appeared to be inadequate. Did some research into upgrades, meanwhile trial period expired. Now I am ready for trial but blocked because there is already a trial 'used' on my email. I have, however, never actually used it. I have had some contact with Support via email, and have been asked to share what version I'm using. As far as I can tell, I don't HAVE Enscape, let alone a toolbar from which to determine which version it is.

I have asked Support for support in lay-man's speak, because I am non-savvy on the IT front.

I have had no further reply from Support, and now it's April and still no Enscape. What to do, please? Thanks.