Posts by nomky001

Hi Demian,

In the mean time I actually managed to sort it out, but as my problem isnt on the internet I thought i'd share for others!!

If you type in the formula in the material settings and then just press ok afterwards, " appear around the path. This makes the formula not work hence the grey box because it can register the texture change, but can't find the path! After writing in the formula you must press apply and then ok to avoid the quotation marks being added.

Hope this helps others out! :)

Hi there,

I was just wondering if you guys might know why my animated texture is showing up dark grey in escape? I've tried multiple mp4 videos but they just change to a solid dark grey colour once I've applied the texture. (this is after doing all the "coding" in the description part in revit) I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong as I've followed multiple tutorials step by step!

let me know if you can help :)

Hi there,

I tried to renew my expired enscape student license 10 days ago and I still have not received any emails renewing it for me! I have checked my junk/spam folder and found nothing there either! Is there any way I could have this please sorted out, its beginning to be a big problem for my upcoming assignment :( This is my account is liked to my private email address but I can give you my student one if need be!

My case number is 01060624

Kind regards