Posts by gdarch

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi! I'm trying to export my scene into a standalone .exe but I ca'nt see any tabs, left or right one.

I am currently using Enscape 4.0 Preview 3 to take advantage of Nvidia DLSS and I also have preferred views set.

I'm missing something? Thanks

Hi,

I'm testing your software for you. Can someone explain to me how to manage lights inside a box? (aka interior lighting)

Really, I would tell to a developer in order to understand what exactly Enscape is doing. I use to work out of my office with 3DS Max + Vray, Corona, Fstorm and UE5 (for commercial, interactive, pixel-streamed, projects) so don't be afraid to go deep and technical.

I have auto exposure and contrast turned off and ambient light too - I need to understand how to change light intensity and falloff.

In order to visualize an office space of a tower I need to put in a scene at least an HDRI + sun and 10+ fill lights to fill a space.

Our interior design team (+20 people) is forced (for now..) to use enscape+rhino to interface with other departments.

Please help us work.

Can anyone tell me how to solve it? The rectangular lights draw shadows instead of lighting the model. In addition, a really annoying red glow appears at times.

To this, I would add that after years nothing has been done to integrate IES profiles into a real-time engine for architecture (not even now that you set out to incorporate vray into the workflow)?

I would add that the lights set as inverse square are completely broken and cannot be adjusted by intensity, I am forced to use the general slider from enscape but then I cannot adjust them individually.

I don't understand, don't you test your software? Can't you try them in real case studies?

Thanks for your feedback.

it is also true that computers are becoming more and more powerful. After 3 years some previously too advanced features should now be manageable by anyone.

So I hope that by reading this post the developers can evaluate the introduction of these very basic features.

All to advanced features could be hidden for noob users behind an expert button or similar.

Hi! I'm posting here hoping that is the right place

• Color correction nodes to tweak contrast | saturation of PBR textures
    • Sheen layer to simply represent fabric shaders
    • Mix material to add wear and tear to objects
    • Curvature | AO | fallof maps exposed to user to complement Mix material
    • Gradient map to add gradient color to wall or some glasses with different tint | refraction value ecc
    • Support for soft edges through shader like Vray | Corona feature to enhance representation of hard surface models and walls.

• IES and HDRI maps to art direct light falloff

Hi! I'm newly entered in the enscape world and I would suggest to add at least some basic options/nodes/features to material panel:

• Color correction nodes to tweak contrast | saturation of PBR textures
    • Sheen layer to simply represent fabric shaders
    • Mix material to add wear and tear to objects
    • Curvature | AO | fallof maps exposed to user to complement Mix material
    • Gradient map to add gradient color to wall or some glasses with different tint | refraction value ecc
    • Support for soft edges through shader like Vray | Corona feature to enhance representation of hard surface models and walls.

• IES maps to customize light falloff

My firm want to switch all interior design department to enscape. These would be essential options to represent several projects instead of rework all outside rhino in DCC apps like 3DS Max.

Thanks! :)