Posts by josemariamori

Carpets in version 2 did look good. Why don’t you just make it look like that again??

I don’t understand why to change it to make it worst 🤦🏻‍♂️

Carpets in Versión 2 image:

You will receive a reply rather soon - We'll have to ask for just a bit more patience until this gets resolved. I can see the e-mails you've sent us and your inquiry will be processed as soon as possible. There might've been a delay due to the weekend in between, so please simply give it a bit more time and you'll receive your refund accordingly.

Thank you, Demian

After 5 days of wait I had a positive answer. I understand the delay but I was so worried at that time.

I leave this comment so any one who have the same issue again to know that Enscape will return your money. Just have calm and wait.

Thanks

Hello Seyoun Park,

Plase, tell me, did they refund you?

Till today they have not answered my email yet. I´m really worried. Please, tell me if they refund you.

Thanks,

Best regards

Please also kindly contact licensing@enscape3d.com and I am sure they'll be able to work something out with you. Thanks a lot!

Thank you for your fast response. I've just received this message from that email: "Please be aware that we are currently experiencing a high volume of cases, and our response times may be affected"

How much time can I spect to get an answer? days, weeks or months? I really really need that money back the sooner possible

I have the same issue. The problem in my case is because of your system didnt change my payment method so i had to make the payment via the sketchup button and that made a new subscription license. After some hours, your system got fixed and activated the old license and now im stucked whith an aditional license that i don need. Please, help me. The cost of this software is very high for us here, i cant afford to pay something that im not gonna use.

Thank you