Posts by Veen

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

1. use a skybox ( white dome is good )

2. use IES light

3. If the scene is only the kitchen put some panels behid camera

4. Good material is gold

This is a kitchen i made for a client :)

Hello everyone,

I'm making my won libray and i love it, but there is any way to change the name of materials?

Thank you :)

My asset creator was useful when Enscape didn't have their own solution. Since Enscape 2.9 Enscape has a great custom asset creator that's much better then my editor so I recommend you use the official one instead (it's what I do as well).

There a few updates to the official asset editor in beta right now that will make it even better (you can download the preview and test it out yourself).

The only thing I still miss from my asset editor is being able to see the statistics (placeholder polycount, gltf file size, texture file size) because that was very handy to QA/QC.

I wanted to use yours because the enscape editor always creates out-of-scale models for me, even a simple chair, exported with blender, when I import the model in Escape, is huge!

Hello Pieter can you please provide a direct link? I can't download using bitly liks :(

Thank you !