Posts by winterriver1971

Yes. Like an idiot I updated to 2.6 yesterday evening and now I cannot run Enscape. Gets to around the same percentage when loading and crashes Revit. F$#%ing ridiculous. I guess I am waiting for support to get back to us in 2-3 business days. I dislike purchasing software from European countries due to the time difference. Out of Country Support sucks.

Rookie mistake to install the latest update 2.6 without reading the forum. Enscape consistently crashes Revit when it tries to start in 2019. At least they are consistent with providing faulty updates every time. Why don't you thoroughly beta test before releasing? How do I roll back my version to 2.5? I have a VR Deadline and I am dead in the F$#@ing water right now. Someone owes me a coke.

We have created .exe standalone files of our Revit 2019 3D models to showcase our designs to clients. In some models using the Windows MR system Fly mode acts strange. Fly mode is activated and it shoots you upwards no matter if you are selecting towards ground level. Any ideas?

VR DEMO – Enscape Error

JUNE 26, 2019

VR Presentation scheduled for 2:00pm

9:30 am

• • In the morning took the new Dell G7 laptop to Boardroom #1
    • • Tested the laptop and tried to connect it to the TV screen
    • • After connecting the headset noticed that the HDMI cord available was not compatible with any of the spare ports of the laptop.
    • • Asked IT for another cord that could match, IT checked the laptop and said we have no available cords at this time and the best solution was to use the old laptop.
    • • Tested the old laptop with the Enscape files and connected it to the TV screen. Everything worked perfectly fine.
    • • Left both laptops in the room until just before the meeting started

1:45 pm

• • Tested again the file quickly and everything was working. After making sure that everything was working fine, took the new laptop back to my desk and kept in the room only the old laptop

2:00 pm

• • I was advised to wait and do the VR after the plant tour

3:00 pm

• • Turned on the controllers and opened the Enscape file. Turned on the VR Mode and adjusted render quality and after this the file was not working and after closing and restarting everything the attached errors showed up.
    • • Restarted the laptop 3 times and the errors continued to show up with all the other files.

AArrghh…..I was given an exported Enscape.exe file from Revit 2019. I am using Windows Mixed reality headset. In the headset I select walkmode in the menu and it instantly defaults to flymode. I have checked on the laptop that the model has walkmode selected. back in the headset and it will not allow walkmode. Very frustrating. Any ideas?

The controllers are on and work with the Unreal engine rendering.exe file I was given. I was also given an exported Enscape.exe file that will not recognize the controllers. I am trying to run my HP MR set up with the exported Enscape.exe file and my controller will not pair with the file. I am not in Revit with Enscape open. I am using a Enscape.exe 3d file.

Hello. I was given a standalone Enscape file to run with my HP MR Headset. Anyone know how to get the controllers to pair with this Enscape.exe file? The Architect wouldn't relinquish the model so I am running this outside of Revit.

I am having the same issue. Searching for Headset. I have SteamVR and Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR installed. When the headset is connected to my laptop it automatically defaults Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR. I open Revit start Enscape and select VR and all I see through the headset is Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR portal. Enscape does not recognize my Headset.

I am using my new HP VR MR. I have everything installed and running. Steam is installed as well as the MR platform. I opened Revit 2019 and started Enscape. Selected VR and after Enscape has opened. Selected VR before Enscape has opened and I receive the message SEARCHING FOR HEADSET. How do I overcome this?