Posts by ZZelaz

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Ha, problem solved :) I did not realize that my links by default are opening in an alternative browser that I was trying out (Ecosia).

In Chrome it works just fine! (on an Android phone btw).

Thanks!

Hello :)

I need advice on how to avoid jagged edges of the shadows, if possible. In this scene there is a strong spotlight behind the curtain to cast this strip of light to the floor, but

the shadow edges look completely "pixelated". Rendering in a high resolution doesn't solve the problem.

Also - is it possible to adjust the softness of the edge of a spotlight in general?

Hi!

I tried successfully to make a Panorama in E and open it on the phone in the browser.

It works, but is only reacting to "looking" up and down with the phone. To "look" around I have to move it with my finger.

I have another VR cardboard app on the phone where I can also "look" around in the demo environments, so I guess it's not the phones fault. :rolleyes:

Is this an issue or are E. panos just like that? I would love to be able to look around too, in cardboard VR glasses for example. :saint: