Posts by ebutler16

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

Hello,

I am attempting to use Enscape for the first time and have an educational license. When I originally downloaded Enscape, I did not have a Mac operating system that it was compatible with. I have since upgraded my operating system to Monterey. When I tried to download Enscape for Mac online, it seemed to go smoothly. When I first opened in Sketchup, the Enscape window looked like a glitchy computer screen. When I went to uninstall in my extension manager, I noticed that it said I had an invalid digital signature for Enscape. The solution I found online was to uninstall Enscape completely, clear my cache and attempt to reinstall on my computer. I have since done this 4 times and get the same result. What's wrong with Enscape??