Posts by Adrian Renner

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hello lay1898,

Thanks for your request. It will be forwarded.

You're not the first one that requests it. Therefore I can already tell you that it is on our roadmap and will be done in the future.

Best Regards

Adrian

wkv_li

Thanks a lot! We are going to release them in the end of June 2020.

@thread

Thanks for your request. I am sure that we are going to release some great furniture assets in the near future too. As soon as I can share more behind the scene images I'll post them right here.

Thank you for your feedback!

joskaram

Where are the pets?

- Beside flamingos we got requests for pets too. We are going to take care of that request.

We should have more real construction items. construction machinery, tower cranes, piles of construction materials, mixers.....

- This is a huge and fantastic topic which is already planned.

Beds with sheets, modern sofas in different colors, blue green, leather, why almost everything is grey and from 20 years ago?

- I always want to meet everyone's taste. Since this is a very subjective request I would recommend to request the ones that you're looking for to make it easier to talk about it.

Pieter

...but I think it's fantastic that you are gathering feedback before releasing!

- Yes. It´s great to get feedback in advance and furthermore it's fantastic to get in contact with many people to get to know different requirements in general.

renderwiz

For example, in your first image (plan view) there is a table with blood pressure cuff. Ideally that would be 2 assets, not 1. One may want to use that table without the blood pressure cuff.

- Don't worry. These are two separate assets that give you the freedom to place them wherever you want.

Hi,
    I would like to share some preview images of our Enscape Assets that are currently being created.

First of all, I want to show you some of our upcoming and new hospital props. As always, we are focused on a wide range of different matching assets so that you are able to give your renderings the perfect look.

If you have any special requests, please reach out to us by commenting in the thread.

We will continue to keep you posted/updated here.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated.
    However, it is necessary to evaluate the results because we still get requests for more saturated trees.

We are going to give them a dedicated checkup.

Best Regards

Adrian

Of course!

We plan to release upcoming assets in defined, style-based collections to make sure that you can combine things easier. This will include furniture, accessories and depending on the topic even more things like matching plants and/or people assets.

Hi Pieter,

thanks for your request.

I am sure that we are going to create many more options that will fit your expectations.

Best Regards

Adrian

Hi bsfranza,

I unterstand your need in information about our further release plans. We are going to release more people assets in 2.6 for example.

I am sorry to tell you that I am just not ready to announce specific partnerships but I can ensure that we enhance the Asset Library all the time.

Best Regards

Adrian

Hi,

I assume, whenever there is a update version for the plugin, the Asset library will also be updated...

You basically answered it already :)

As I remember the Library has an online connection so more or less seperate form the development of the plugin.

The Asset Library is separated. That's right. So we are going to publish the assets in shorter intervals in the future.

We are going to release our assets together with 2.6 (The preview version doesn't contain our new assets)

Stay curious. A lot of great things happened.

Awesome! Is there a list of the assets that got updated?

Pieter

we refined the whole Asset Library. Right now it affects every asset.

The placeholder-geometry will stay the same as long as you don't update them by placing them into your scene again.

Hi Micha,

thank you very much for the tip. We are going to fix the asset "Halle Walking" soon.

Furthermore, we are going to tweak some textures in this category.

The request for a bigger variety of different people without smartphones will be forwarded.

Best Regards

Adrian