Posts by houston_architect

I'm experiencing the same issue in Revit with the horizon tilted to the right. The horizon is level when the model is first loaded, and It seems to rotate after navigating around interior spaces. The horizon returns to level if I restart Enscape though it will generally rotate to the right again after a while. I first noticed the issue during the previous Enscape release, and it's still happening with the latest 2.7.2+20192. I use a VR headset occasionally, but the issue occurs whether or not the headset is connected to the PC. Any ideas on what might be causing the horizon to rotate?

Thanks Demian! I installed Enscape 2.5 for Revit 2019 but the panoramic exports from the updated software do not use the gyroscope on my phone or tablet. Using touch navigation on the devices is limited to spinning around without the ability to look up or down. The panoramic view works as expected on my mac and pc browsers - full 360 spins using the mouse. Any idea what might be going on? My clients really like the gyroscope feature when viewing their projects on their devices, so I hope that's a feature that can be brought back.

For reference, here is the panoramic view I just exported and uploaded to the cloud - https://api2.enscape3d.com/v3/…55-4e75-97af-47d5ab66e9ce

I just noticed that panoramic exports from Enscape no longer work with the gyro directional viewing on tablets and phones (where you can move the device around to look around the panoramic view). I am only able to spin around the view using touch, and I'm limited to looking at the horizon - not able to look up or down. Also, the view is limited to portrait orientation and when the device is turned to landscape, the view is skewed. Any idea what might be going on? The panoramic views work fine on my desktop and laptop using the mouse for full 360 navigation. I even loaded up some older panoramic exports that have previously worked across all devices, and the navigation is now broken in the same way . Is this a mobile browser issue? I'm using the latest version of Enscape and Revit 2019, along with latest updates of iOS on iPhone 10X and iPad Pro. The navigation issue happens in mobile versions of Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.