Posts by GhslnDery

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Adam.Fairclough

Thanks for the information. It helps me to understand a bit. I must admit that this is knowledge that I have little mastery of.

But why by extracting the texture (jpeg) and re-creating it works? The "extra data that SketchUp has with that in an xml file" changes?

That said, I believe this is a problem that has happened to me a few times. Identifying where the error comes from is not obvious. I don't know yet how to understand error information like "Vulkan Error: vk::Queue: ErrorDeviceLost at queue submit" What it actually tells me. From what I understand is that there is a buggy information transfer? This is not a particular problem with SketchUp or Enscape as such. But this error can occur with other software (?)

From now on, I will test more often the textures that come from the warehouse. It's pretty much the only way I can think of to avoid endless searching.

A big thanks! :thumbsup:

G

Demian Gutberlet

Hi Demian,

I too found a texture that crashed Enscape. Luckily, I was able to find it by eliminating what I had added to my model.

It's a texture that comes from a model found in SketchUp's warehouse.

Strangely enough, I extracted the .jpeg file from the texture and used it in a new model and it works.

In short, I tried to trace the original model in the warehouse but its success.

I send you the sketchup file with the texture. You may be able to glean some insight into the problem.

ty!