Posts by rp-gmp

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

3.5.5 is released! Enscape Service Pack 3.5.5

Rhino - Fixed Performance Issues When Making Layers Visible While Enscape is Open We investigated two performance issues when enabling/disabling layers. On the one hand, Rhino takes a long time to calculate the changes and previously, Enscape took extremely long to apply these changes. We fixed the performance issues on the Enscape side and enabling/disabling layers should no longer stall Rhino. We reported the former problem to the Rhino developers, so it can be addressed in future Rhino versions

Hi, i tried to open a Enscape standalone on different workstations with this mentioned Nvidia error (theVulkan Error:vk:::waitFroFences:ErrorDevideLost at wait for fences the when try to opening a standalone). The nvidia driver is updated. For standalones i can not send a feedback, so here is the logentry:

2023.08.18 08:39:49.530 +02:00 [10] | ERROR | Rendering error (CONTEXT_LOST): 'Vulkan Error: vk::Device::waitForFences: ErrorDeviceLost at wait for fences.' occured while at: '91,2782, 1,549522, -46,40738'
    2023.08.18 08:40:26.768 +02:00 [10] | INFO | Enscape exited with return code: 1

And the entry in the eventlog:

Enscape.HostLauncher.exe

Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319

Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.

Ausnahmeinformationen: System.AccessViolationException

Hi Demian Gutberlet ,

we also experienced issues (delays, material editor hangs, switching layers) in Enscape for Rhino after updating from 3.4.4 to 3.5.2. We were updating because the "license invalid" issue should be fixed in 3.5.2. So it was recommended. In your post #55 the preview version of 3.5.3 is mentioned, can we use this version as workaround?

Hello Demian,

can you please reset the EDU seats (AAC / 0084820), we were reinstalling the workstations in our student lab. I wrote an email some days ago.

thanks and regards :)

ruediger