Posts by KHoff

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you Paul! This has been a big eye opener for me. I had seen that cladding, but didn't understand that I could make it lighter. I thought it was only possible to make textures darker, not lighter. In all honesty I never know which maps to attach and didn't realize they could affect the color. I've updated my model and it looks great! Thank you!!!

Hi All,

Does anyone have a white / light colored stone siding material similar to the one below? I have looked on every site I can find and they don't have light colors or the stone looks very fake.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Katrina

D

Hello - has anyone found any websites to download a brick texture with a projected head like the first photo below? I am also looking for a breeze block like the 2nd photo. I realize these are very three dimensional, but am looking for a texture to generally show the concept.

Thank you!