Posts by ssanchez

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I tried posting about this a couple of weeks ago but I guess my post was never approved by mods and was deleted (please at lest give me a reason why it's not approved). We are having this issue with multiple users on different computers and different Revit models. It can occur even while Enscape is closed if Enscape has been opened during a Revit session. It mostly occurs when loading a family into the project but I've had it occur at other times. The issue causes the escape key to stop functioning how it should in Revit (it won't cancel commands or unselect) and some commands to not work at all. Closing Revit and reopening will fix the issue until it occurs again. It doesn't seem to me to be related to any model in particular unless it's something in our template that's causing the issue. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.