Posts by GeoWh

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Support,

I love the software its really helped me in my work.. however I am again in need of video and again the software has not included it.. you guys told me over a year ago when I bought the software that it was coming soon. Here we are and its still not, so now once again I am scrambling to find a solution with your competitors.. I find it very frustrating that I am in this situation yet again after sticking with you guys and even recently signing up for another year! I am even more irritated by the fact that the Mac version costs the same but is missing features, still.

What are your options for those of us who have been waiting and waiting for promised features paying same price as Windows users and still missing key features?

Thank you

Geo

Hi Demian,

I love the software its really helped me in my work.. however I am again in need of video and again the software has not included it.. you guys told me over a year ago when I bought the software that it was coming soon. Here we are and its not, so now I once again I am scrambling to find a solution with your competitors.. I find it very frustrating that I am in this situation yet again after sticking with you guys and even recently signing up for another year! I am even more irritated by the fact that the Mac version costs the same but is missing features, still.

Geo

I have a material set to be self illuminated.. however, it only works about half the time in renders.. it's super irritating! I can have the material literally right next to each other on two identical objects.. one will be producing light the other will not.. I am in the middle a huge project and I need to get these renders out but I can not fix this issue and it has been an issue since day one, of getting enscape, I have just been working around it.. but now its just hurting my work.. any thoughts on the cause?

Thank you

Geo

Thank you Phil, do you by any chance know anything about the lighting portion? I have a material set to be self illuminated.. however, it only works about half the time in renders.. it's super irritating! I can have the material literally right next to each other on two identical objects.. one will be producing light the other will not.. I am in the middle a huge project and I need to get these renders out but I can not fix this issue and it has been an issue since day one.

Hello, I have reviewed the threads from other versions about this option not working properly, however none of the solutions seem to work that are mentioned for the MAC version.

The video option is just greyed out no matter what model I load or settings I turn off or on... anyone else having this issue and what was the fix?

Thank you

George

:sketchup: