Posts by nick.burger

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

Hey everyone,

So I'm running into some issues when I try and render anything above full hd resolution. I get what's called a "vulkan error" or something related to my NVIDIA graphics card. Whether I run Enscape 3.2, 3.3 or 3.4 I get the same error and Enscape crashes every time. I have got these errors before but not nearly as troublesome as I have recently. Our office was using older computers with older graphics cards that could handle up to ultra hd resolution but now even our brand new computer are getting the same error as we did on the older computer when we try to export at the maximum resolution. Our new computers run on Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i9-10900k, 32GB RAM and with NVIDIA Quadro T1000 graphics card. Any ideas what the issue could be, what fix I need?

Thanks,

Nick