Posts by HomeboY

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I'd suggest going for a 12th gen Intel-laptop for maximum performance and a RTX 3080 graphics.

I've tried a few laptops for this purpose and from my experience a larger monitor on the go is essential. The Zephyrus G14 was too small in my opinion. Then I tried a Lenovo Legion 7 16" 16:10 display and I gotta say I love the 16:10 ratio on a laptop which tends to be more and more popular nowadays.

So I'd suggest a Lenovo laptop since they have the feel, display and specs for your task. I don't think they have the 12th-gen Intel processors yet but the Ryzen 6000-series is just around the corner and they seem to have awesome performance.

Thanks a lot HomeboY , I just had a look into your case and one of my colleagues will reply back to again very soon - And in this case, at least performance issues may boil down to the high-resolution textures partially and you can gladly temporarily at least import lower-resolution versions of them instead to see if this improves this behavior.

We should also know more after we had a look at the project and/or after forwarding your case to our developers as well.

Thank you for answering :)