Posts by Pa3k851

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hey all, not sure if this is going to be of use to anyone but I thought I'd share it anyway.

I've always struggled with matching camera views in Revit for Aerial visuals from Google Earth so I came up with a workflow to match a camera view based on parameters you can get from Google Earth and as I worked with Enscape at the time this workflow will enable you to also match the FOV between Revit and Enscape.

This workflow requires a custom adaptive family which acts as a guide for your camera placement in Revit. Unfortunately snaps don't work when placing the camera but you can get pretty close by zooming in. I made a PDF presentation/guide for my office at the time, so I hope it will be clear enough to follow.

PDF guide/presi

Revit Family

There is a parameter in the family called "Range_Input" ... If Range_Input = 0 , The family will be driven by the the distance between the two placement points. I hope this will make sense once you read the guide and have a play with the family.

Hope this helps... Regards