Posts by MTH

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

How to Render an Architectural Scale Model

I recently posted a video tutorial on my YouTube channel demonstrating how to render architectural scale models in Revit and Enscape using a simple trick. These renderings are perfect for presentation videos.

Check out some renderings I created using the same method. I hope the video will be helpful for other Enscape users as well. Enjoy watching!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

=======================================

Download Project File/Families: Click Here

Enscape for Revit Tutorials: Click here

Download Revit Families Plugin: Click Here

Get HD Revit Vegetation Families: Click here

Enscape and Revit Animations: Click here

This video might be helpful to you..

External Content www.youtube.com

In this video, you will learn a simple hack to scatter vegetation assets in Enscape. I hope this video will be helpful to you :)

Enscape for Revit Tutorials: Click here

Download Revit Families Plugin: Click Here

Get HD Revit Vegetation Families: Click here

Enscape and Revit Animations: Click here

In this video, I explained how to create stained glass in Revit (@ 17:45)

===================================

Download This Project file/Families: Click Here

Enscape for Revit tutorials: Click Here

If you happen to be using Revit 2024 I highly suggest doing these via the new divided topography tool as it is the easiest and most accurate approach. If you are in an early version then you would need to cut out the strip section in your road subdivision and then apply a new subcategory for the stipe. I can further clarify this method if I need to! though here is a simple case where we achieve the road lines in the center. This is a feasibility model so we didn't go into super detail on the road or site textures but if we thought we needed to devote time to that then it would have helped the view!

In my opinion, the best way to create road stripes in Revit is to use railing. It will help to create strips on curved roads and on topography as well. I did a video about it a very long time ago. Skip video to @29:20

Download This Project file/Families: Click Here

I made a demo video of the Enscape 3.5 Adjustable Assets feature, as I usually do with the new Enscape release :)

------------------------------------------------

Topics covered in this tutorial video:

00:00 Intro

00:14 Assets Material Options
    02:31 Assets with Variants

03:33 Asset Multi Selection Method - 1
    03:59 Asset Multi Selection Method - 2

Enscape Tutorials Playlist: https://bit.ly/2B41PrU

Download Project file/Families: Click Here

Exterior Rendering Workflow | Revit + Enscape 3.4

Download Project file/Families: Click Here

Here is the full workflow of White and Wood project I created recently..

==============================================

Enscape for Revit Tutorials: Click Here

Download HQ Revit Families Plugin: Click Here

Enscape and Revit Animations: Click Here

==============================================

I also noticed this issue with Revit 2022-Enscape 3.4.. But my scenes get updated when I pause/un-pause Enscape Live Updates. Not sure if it will work for you or not!

I noticed it happens often when the Enscape Live window is running in the background for a long time. So, I always try to pause Enscape live whenever I'm working in Revit.