Posts by KarlC

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

I wouldnt expect a lot since it was purchased by Chaos... Enscape used to be part of the rendering revolution, but now it becomes another brick in the wall. Dont surprise if some day enscape gets converted to a preview mode for vray and dissapears as standalone.
    By now, i would suggest you getting a prepaid or e-card and put it as main payment method so you can delete your old card.

I actually did cancel my old credit card but Enscape is threatening collection agency if I don't pay for another year - hard to get out of being held hostage by their auto renewal policy. If you miss your window of opportunity to cancel, they do their best to squeeze every drop of blood they can. Unlike other software where if you don't pay them, it signals an end to your interest in using it, Enscape tries a very different approach

The pricing has become crazy and the auto renewal policy is criminal. There is no other option but auto renewal. I stopped using Enscape a year ago as there are other programs that do a better job for less money and missed the 30 day before auto renewal date for cancellation so they are expecting me to pay for another year. Not sure how this seems valid to them. Beware everyone about this shifty auto renewal contract- I pay for a lot of software and none of them operate like Enscape does as far as their policies go. They would rather alienate their clients and attempt to squeeze a little more money than come to agreement. I will be soapboxing my dislike for Enscape with every designer I know as a result