Posts by StevenBR

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi..
    I have installed Sketch Up 2023 on my Windows laptop and Enscape is missing?
    Its on the 2022 version but I cant for the love of me find it on 2023..
    I have a deadline to get some materials out on a visual created in Sketch Up 2023 so desperately looking how to install but cant find nothing.
    HELP

Hey Guys... Thanks for the input.
    JMarsh4087 I went down that same rabbit hole and got very similar quotes..

This may be something I have to explore for the more bespoke requirements

HOWEVER- really feel it is important that Enscape step up and focus on their people assets to include more diversity and inclusivity.
    Looking through the pallet I could not find an elderly person or someone with glasses!
    Demian Gutberlet is there a timeline on this being available as I need to start looking at other rendering software to see if they have this function

Hey All

I work in the retail sector and use :sketchup: and render my images and videos through Enscape...

To bring images to life I add in a lot of assets, mainly people.

However overtime I need more from the assets... so people in poses relating to an environment

Someone paying at a checkout with their phone. Someone reaching up for an item off a shelf, Pushing a trolley, Carrying a basket, Walking from a fitting room with some clothes, a member of staff with a custom uniform!

You get the idea....

But how do I go about getting these?

I have looked at other options but these require me learning another piece of software... (and I am time limited)

Is there an option to request characters?

Is there anyone who can create a pallet of characters?

Hellllllpppp ?