Posts by jacqueavelhaneda

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

I send the error to Enscape and they answered me that:

I've looked at your log files and believe you hit a bug that has been fixed in our latest preview version release. Therefore, I recommend performing a clean uninstall of your current version of Enscape and install of the preview version 3.5.0-preview.8+92370 using the steps below:

1. Navigate to Add/Remove programs in Windows.
    2. Uninstall Enscape by using the 'Uninstall' button
    3. Following the completion of the uninstall, please delete the following directories:
      • C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Enscape
      • C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Enscape
      • C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Temp\Enscape
      • C:\Program Files\Enscape
    4. Restart your machine
    5. Then install Enscape 3.5.0-preview.8+92370 for all users as described here 

Additionally, please ensure that all project files are saved in a locally-installed storage device. Please be aware that Enscape will face serious performance issues when accessing folders linked to a network location, including through server drives and cloud storage services, such as Dropbox, OneDrive, and Google Drive. Any materials saved in any location such as these would need to be moved onto a local drive and re-mapped in the Enscape Material Editor.

If the issue still persists for you despite employing the above solution, then please submit some fresh logfiles via the Enscape Feedback button.