Posts by ElZoel

This is really great!

These render are very popular. I would love to see if Enscape could add a similar feature to V-Ray's Clipper tool. That way you can have the interior lighting seen and not the default sun.

Older example:

+1

is there any solution? or trick to block the sun like vrays clipper fx ?

the road is very amazing so real;( want to know if there is a tutorial

awesome :love: did you made this with webrotate? since i made like this with pano2vr. But everyone wanted to show at android device, since Enscape didnt have android pano viewer:(

Hi ElZoel! We are not currently actively developing support for AR headsets. Generally, the quality is a blocker for us. The visual quality of AR headsets doesn’t meet our standards (low res, narrow FOV, non-vibrant colors). We would have to lower the performance and quality of Enscape to a degree that we do not want to do at this point. Obviously as the technology develops, we will continuously evaluate the feasibility of supporting AR in the future. However, I’ve upvoted the existing feature request for AR on your behalf.

That being said, we are planning a feature like the one you have described with the brochure; essentially we would like to offer an inverted/object panorama that would allow you to achieve something like the effect in the picture you uploaded. Unfortunately, it will not be released with the forthcoming version 2.7, but we do hope to release it with a future version.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Sorry for late reply :)

"..We are planning a feature like the one you have described with the brochure" thank you very much!

i knew the VR Enscape technology is very helped marketing team as an example in some house exhibition event. But also when in some exhibition there is a brochure as you know the brochure number is more than the number of computers available at the event so everyone will take more brochure. With that situation we knew everyone also have mobile phone too, so in that situation there is an opportunity to show something good too, an example is like the one I showed above the AR technology so everyone can see to with "Enscape AR viewer" :)

Except the VR Enscape tech can be seen with android :thumbsup: am I the one who doesn't know? or does it not support Android?

As an example client can walk inside the house in the real empty land area that the house will build exept climbing up the stairs :D but he can choose 1st floor or second floor in the first menu or different file

+1

Enscape grass and trees are not high quality enough for close up shots!!

+1 i hope realy.. realy..hope, Enscape 3.0 have new improvement for grass and plants (new look and color quality) so we dont need to add much 3d grass object and use another plugin to spread. Please make improvement in 2021 since others software render above have this quality grass before 2020 :( and its realy amazing for exterior render. I can add plants in post procesing to help more realistic but please make a grass more improvement...;(  Demian Gutberlet you said you have something similar thing like Laubwerk, you have said in the past post to me..

Can not find real background the same location at Wanagiri Buleleng Bali. This background download from HDRI Heaven. Render with Enscape and edited with PS. The texture using UV paint Thrupaint sketchup plugin.

__

Model with Sketchup 2019

Rendered with Enscape 2.8 version

Photoshop CC 2019

___

You can download the model free is here: Nest - Bali Indonesia

It's fantastic to have the settings in the Enscape UI, but please also keep them in SketchUp. Sometimes you want to do some edits without Enscape is running. Please also copy the material editor to the Enscape UI so you can easily tweak materials from inside the render. Of course don't remove the material editor from SketchUp just give the opportunity to edit from Enscape render window.

+1

The text "Bali-Indonesia" location is only sample. i dont know the real location and the model is free the link is below.

__

What i've done in this?

1. Download the model, the real model only have swimming pool and the hut so you have to add a plant behind it

2. Added some plant, grass, the thatch roof since the original model just a texture material so i need a real roof model and download it from google warehouse

3. Added material set the bump, set texture as you can see the floor is wet

4. Added a light in the hut (white color), in the swimming pool (colored with green), in the tree (orange color)

5. Render with 1% line, white background, 4k rendered with ID Material on check because i will set the sky in photoshop

6. Do a color correction in raw with photoshop, making a mask with black white material that i made before and adding a sky picture in it

7. Added some real plant picture, omnilight on plant, people, text and merge all layer

8. Do some magic with NIK COLOR FX and choose sunrise filter and then erase some area. You can see the leaf color near the yellow sky has a yellow color too glowing but in the far area dont (i didnt need all picture have this fx)

9. Added a blur area in the corner, in the far area, little vignete fx

10. Done

__

Model with Sketchup 2019

Rendered with Enscape 2.8 version

Photoshop CC 2019

___

You can download the model free is here: Swimming Pool Model (Sketchup)

You can try it this is my 4k rendered raw image and the BW mask is here: Raw Image

is this rendered in 2.9 final version?

and i need tutorial how to make bed curtains like that

anyone can help me?

__

i cant download from FSHARE :(