when I scale albedo texture material in SketchUp, the other textures (bump and reflections) don't scale accordingly.
Is this normal?
Please make it so we can change colors in the asset library. A blue pot only works in like one out of ten schemes, if that. It seriously limits the usefulness of the library.
Hi, happy that you like the result,
the major changes are:
- light: only sun and 2 sphere light
- the wall hidden on dx is dark grey
- changed day and time, so the sun is in a position similar at the photo
- the image of the building across the street is placed far away and lowered, so the sun can reach the room.
- changed the color of walls
- changed slightly the color of the table