Posts by Swich Design

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

The previous image I uploaded has no issues, I think the reflection is too perfect, and I'm trying to add some roughness to it.

When I do, the artifacts reappear.

However, I'm starting to suspect it's also an issue with the Families, the same material works fine on some and has issues on others.

I'll update if I find the cause and a solution.

Thanks

I can't seems to fix it and achieve the look I want.

I removed all roughness and basically created a mirror and the artifacts disappeared.

But if I add any roughness to the material, image or a slider, it comes back

And I tried it with all material types, including Revit built in like car paint...

I hope someone have a solution and Im just missing something.

Thanks

I encounter this issue when rendering glossy materials.

In brushed metal and dark glass, I get these "Fireflies artifacts"

I tried playing with different materials types, settings, and objects.

Does anyone have a solution for this? is it a Revit issue, material settings or a bug in enscape?

First 2 images are screenshots directly in Enscape, and the last one is a render at Ultra HD output.

Enscape Preview version - 3.1.0-preview.5+44536 (not the latest)

Same happened in the latest preview version and stable version.

GPU-RTX2080

CPU-i9

RAM-32GB

Thank you

Thanks, I will download the preview version and try the slider, Controlling it from Revit is very frustrating.

I also wish I had an option to turn off lights by groups.

Is there a way to control the lights brightness, on/off, color?

I tried the regular revit light controls, but it didn't change anything in Enscape. the lights are way to bright and they show in day renders.