Posts by Tayloj05

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

I am now having an issue after months of using enscape where it simply doesn't open. It's installed and the menu is on my rhino and I was using it all morning with the same model and now when I click Enscape Start Command (or any of the other icons) it recognizes them but nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing happens. Can someone help?! Ahh in the middle of a presentation!!

WARNING!!! I downloaded the new enscape 4.0 for Rhino Mac on my Macbook Pro 2023 (M2 chip). When I installed it it asked me to restart my computer. I restarted my computer and it wiped all of my third-party softwares. I have spent the day on the phone with apple who have no solution but to redownload all my softwares. I have downloaded rhino and tried installing enscape to see if it would remove rhino again and it didn't, but enscape is not recognized by rhino.

Update, I just uninstalled sketchup from my computer and tried reinstalling Enscape and sketch up is also not available as a host application. This makes me think enscape is not recognizing Rhino 7, but the website says enscape does not support Rhino 8. Any thoughts? Thank you!

Hello,

I am having trouble installing the new Enscape for Rhino Mac.

At first it was simply installing the application but when i double clicked it it did nothing.

Now, re-installing, it greys out all the options for plug ins accept SketchUp (I need Rhino and Vectorworks). See attache photo.

Could someone help me?!

Using Rhino 7 on 2023 MacBook Pro 32G with Apple M2 Pro chip. Tried with Ventura OS and now Running Sonoma 14.2.1 and still not working.

Thank you in advance!

I am having a similar issue but my screen is showing crazy colors and pixilated. Any advice for what might be happening here? My graphics card is Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB which I thought was enough, but maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks!

Jesse

Hi Demian,

Thanks for the quick response. I worked out what was happening:

I'd tried the method you detailed above without any success. I think because I was using an expired trial of rhino (which cannot save) the toolbar plug-in was unable to save the settings properly. So although it was showing the toolbar and I was able to click on it, the Rhino command line didn't recognise it.

So I got permanent version of Rhino and it worked.

Of course, then I realized, my computer as an intel graphics card. So in the end Enscape cannot run on it ;(.

Is there any talk of Enscape for Rhino Mac in the future?! I know there would be a huge market for it. There's literally no plug-in renderers for it!

Thanks,

J

I am having an issue where, although the Enscape toolbar is visible. When I click anything on it, Rhino says it does not recognize the command.

Is anyone able to help me? I am using an expired trial version of Rhino (ie I cannot save) and a trial version of Enscape. Could this have something to do with it?

Screengrab attached.

Thanks in advance!