Posts by dpho

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

I gave up trying to troubleshoot this error. We got a new computer with an GPU that meets or exceeds Enscape’s hardware requirements and that fixed the issue.

Enscape should consider raising their minimum GPU requirements so the issue goes away.

Thanks for the quick response, Demian Gutberlet.

When the Enscape error reporting window pops up (the one that asks customer to fill out info), the computer only gives me about five seconds to fill in the necessary information before it halts/freezes. I have yet to figure out how to resolve this. If there's a way to manually extract the error logs for your analysis, I'm happy to try that avenue.

I'm on preview 3.5 but still experiencing the same error running on GPU Radeon RX 550. All my drawings never complete rendering :( I am running Enscape's recommended drivers. Prior, I tried AMD's own drivers, same results.

Looking forward to a resolution soon.