Posts by rschaufe

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi

I just tried the newest version of Enscape with Sketchup 2.5.2 with a increased texture resolution (According to th blog) . But I can't see much of a difference.

I would like to use a mesh from drone photogrammetry. I produced a few mesh with different texture size and with different numbers of triangles but I can't figure out when Enscape is downsampling the texture.

Are there some hints?

Thank you

Is there a way to find out what texture quality is used. How much Enscape down scales the texture?

And I obviously don't have a tool where I can splitt the mesh in pieces. Do you know a tool? With my Tools I always loose the texture.

Thanks

Hi

I must admit that a have just started using Enscape with Sketchup and therefore looking for answers in the forum.

I have a mesh in Sketchup imported as a .dae-file. This mesh has a surface comming from photogrammetry. I am wondering about the quality of the mesh. I attach a picture where you can see the Quality in Sketchup (left) and in Enscape (right). Can I improve the quality somewhere in Enscape? Are there some Parameters?

Thank you.

Regards, Rainer