Posts by hrasmussen

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello All,

Unfortunately we've had someone leave the company and take the license information for Enscape with them. We had a text file stored on the IT network drive for ease of access for BIM Management/IT folks (for deployments installs/etc). I've contacted support to resolve the issue, but I'm submitting an idea here as well:

I am requesting that the license portal have the ability to block certain machines/users from using the license file, or that it have the ability to generate a new license key . Apologies if this functionality already exists, but I could not find a way to do either.

Thanks!

Have reinstalled Visual Studio from link above with no success. I additionally do not have any of the applications above. Any other ideas?