Posts by danbett

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Dear Enscape Team I am just trying out the new Enscape 4.0 for Mac and it fails after the bar has just started loading, I am using Sketchup Pro 2023 on OSX Ventura. It says that I have use 1 day of my trial but I cannot get the window to open. I used to have Enscape but didn't renew my subscription as feature parity with Windows was not great. Really hoping to try out this version and re-subscribe, any help would be great

many thanks

Dan

Hi ArcGraphics, just read your post and YES.... it works, thankyou for the workaround and now I can keep my workflow streamlined

@Demian, please would you explain to us why no installer was released when it appears that it is really really simple ?

thanks

Dan

Thanks Demian

I shall stick with it installed in 2022 for the moment an am looking forward to the update with hopefully parity with the windows version, may I ask though (mainly for the sales team) can we please have a discount/extension on our next subscription as we are paying the same as the windows users but not getting the same features.....I do however agree with Arcgraohics above about an installer for the current iteration of the Mac version

all the best

Dan

Hi Demian

At the moment I am flitting back and forth to be able to use Enscape between Sketchup Pro 22 and 23, I know that like Sketchup you may not be able to share your roadmap but I would like to become more heavily invested in Enscape and it would be good to know when it will be on a parity with the windows version. If you don't have an exact date could you give us a vague timeline so we can plan our workflows

many thanks

Dan