Posts by PKL

Whenever you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Animation is mentioned a few times on the development agenda. Is there any possibility of Synchro Pro support? We use Synchro for visualising build sequences, plant movement, crane movement etc. Unfortunately the output from Synchro is visually clunky, but would look awesome with the 'Enscape treatment'.

PS loving the latest Enscape versions, faster rendering and presentation mode are fantastic thanks :)

To help clients navigating around a model, it would be useful if you could have a series of preselected/saved locations which you could instantly jump to using keyboard shortcuts. The existing NumPad shortcuts are great, but a bit restrictive as you can only jump to basic elevations and start point.

For example, let’s say you’re demonstrating a large, expansive model to a client and you want them to see a series of specific locations in the model. The viewer could just walk from point A to B to C using the keyboard/controller, but maybe those points are some distance apart or on different floors. Or maybe it’s the viewer’s first time using VR and they’re not very good at navigation. Or maybe they accidentally fall off the model. It would be great if you could have a series of saved viewpoints or snapshots that I’ve set up prior to the presentation and as I’m talking the client through the model I could say “Let me jump you to the car park” or “Let’s jump back to the lobby” and then I press e.g. 1 on the keyboard and jump straight to that location.

Hi, would it be possible to add functionality to temporarily borrow a floating license as you can with Revit or Navisworks? You can’t always guarantee that there will be an internet connection at the location where you’re presenting. I ran through some VR presentations with a client recently but was stuck with the ‘Check Connection’ and watermark as I couldn’t get online.