Posts by OMBrendering

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I created a support ticket with Chaos two weeks ago but I haven't had a response yet, our issue persists and it's becoming quite frustrating. Here's what's been happening:

Our Enscape and Chaos accounts use the same email address - this was set up prior to the Choas acquisition of Enscape.

I recently had to reset our Enscape password and I did so successfully. A few days later when we were using Chaos Cloud, our Chaos account rejected our password and we had to reset the Chaos password. Then, a few days later I needed to access our Enscape license key and when attempting to sign-in online, our password was rejected. Once reset, the Chaos account password was rejected next time we signed in.

Hopefully you can see the pattern that's evolving: any time the Chaos account password is reset, it forces a reset of the Enscape account password. This happens instantaneously and repetitively and is undesirable. Can you resolve this issue for us?

Thanks!