Posts by Rchv

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

The key word here is: Shift. You don't want to look up or down (it will make the image a 3 point perspective) and certainly not move the camera up or down.

I suggest watching the (short) Blender demo for the function:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

or Google Tilt-shift camera, I didn't make it up :)

Hi, I use a Dell XPS 9700 with 17" screen. It works really well with Archicad and Enscape, I use it for 3ds Max/Vray too.

The only downside is that the colors of the screen are not very well calibrated (to say the least), however I have an external screen attached most of the time.

I am looking into Enscape and am surprised there's no shift camera. In architecture photography and rendering it's essential to have straight perspective lines, as well as showing the top of a building. (shown in the Blender example below)