Posts by stellavazquez.99

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team through the Help Center or by using the Feedback button as detailed here.

Hi, I have the same problem. I was working on a project in Sketchup 2023 which does not have too much complex geometry, however, the last bit I did was adding more lighting + adding more models.

Problem starts:

1. When I start Enscape and get to 99%, it shows a window saying that "Enscape encountered an error during rendering. It is using your GPU from NVIDIA.

Vulkan Error: vk::Queue::submit: ErrrorDeviceLost at queue submit.

What I have tried:

1. Uninstall Enscape and install the newest version (Currently, I have the most updated Enscape version, which is: Enscape Versopm 3.4.4+94564 (This step haven't solved the issue)

2. I have updated my GPU as suggested in the message box (This step haven't solved the issue)

3. I have deleted lighting, and complex geometry (Which is, to be fair, not much), saved the file as a new file and stored the file on the C: folder

4. My computer doesn't have the ray-tracing ability, so that's not the issue in my case

My computer specs:

Model: Lenovo Laptop-J9FA4RKS

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

Windows 10 64 bits

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820HK CPU @ 2.90 GHz (8 CPUs), 2.9 ghz

Findings

When I open a file that has less heavy geometry, I can run Enscape.

Please help as I do need to submit renders to clients soon!

Thank you for your time on assisting.