Posts by TiemenBrouwer

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Dear Demian,

I thought the laptop that I own did have a GPU in it. But I have not found a dedicated GPU build in my system. If a single CPU is not supported then I'll have to look for a different computer to work on.

Thank you for the feedback.

Dear community,

I'm a student doing an internship right now. They have asked me to make a rendering with Enscape on my laptop as it doesn't work on the computer. Now i'm trying to use the program on my laptop and it is still not working. I've already sent a report on the feedback button. But I'd figure that some information about my laptop specs may clarify on the situation.

The problem I'm experiencing is that after the program is starting. The window that pops up immediately shuts down and gives me a report. For a second or two I can see the start screen setting up. Then the window shuts down showing the percentage at 11%.

Thanks in advance.