Posts by roy3dm

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I'm very sorry to anyone who updated because of my post and is still having trouble.

My computer has 32gb RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop GPU graphics card. My models are generally between 200-300MB and I am using all custom materials and textures. I do not use worksessions in my workflow but lots of blocks and linked CAD.

3.5.5 is not quite as fast as 3.4.4 but it is still working for me, even in larger models with lots of lights, emissive materials, displacement maps, etc. Enscape does take longer to open and there is some lag when isolating and unisolating elements in large models with the camera and updates synced, but for whatever reason, I am no longer having the same issue as before.

The quality of light and especially reflections in 3.5.5 is SO much better than 3.4.4 so I hope this issue gets sorted for everyone.