Stumbled on to the post. I didn't want to uninstall the current version on latest W10 and try to avoid unintended consequences.
This solution worked for me. This is not a factory sanctioned solution. Just ran into it and figured out the work-around. Use it at your own risk.
- Run the EXE file and let the error pop-up. DO NOT DISMISS THE ERROR
- Open File Explorer and in the address bar type %TEMP% and press Enter to browse to the current user's TEMP folder. (I redirect my TEMP to C:\TEMP as the image shows, hence typing %TEMP% will ALWAYS work on any machine)
- Sort by Date and COPY the EnscapeStandalone_xxxxxx.osr folder to another folder location.
- Dismiss the EXE error to delete the temp folders
- Open the Otherfolder\EnscapeStandalone_xxxxxx.os\Bin64 folder and launch the EnscapeClient.exe file.
- Enjoy the presentation.