An interesting project I just finished up today. This house actually started construction a few years ago with the original owners, but was foreclosed on and has been sitting, unfinished, ever since. The builder hired me to do the rendering so they could get it back on the market for a new owner. So with the house exterior mostly built I really needed to model and render it as close to the real things as possible. It's not 100% perfect, but I think I got it pretty close and the client was at least happy.
Here's a link to a progress review gallery I put together for the client that shows so some of the prelim modeling and matching work too.
Existing Site Photo
White Geometry Render