please add the ability that saving a view from enscape will create a view in revit with fixed crop size according to enscape capture resolution.
I have reinstalled windows, and now when i run enscape from revit and enter the serial number. it popups up saying that i already have when licsense active.
im using the new preview version and some cloud reflection on windows seems like white squares
I really think that the water metrial needs more tweak options inside enscape
My goal is to achive real life effect that water became more less transparent in deep water.
And i want to be able to tint the water color
i want to be able to play with the value of transparency / reflectivity
how can i control the Water transparency value if i have texture below the water (swiming pool tiles)
great, that is what we need
It will be awesome if i can save the time of day per view.
and also if you can add this value to the settings menu, so the user can enter precise value and save it as preset settings
1. thumb up
2. good to know
3. i mean that you can drag the skybox image location on the preview window
5. its the default material in revit, but i will check again
6. i experienced this behavior when changing the slider of the render quality
7. because i want different sun location to be saved for each view
thank you for the fast reply
yesterday bought my subscription.
very happy with my choice
but after using many render software on the market. i have some ideas to improve this software.
1. checklist for batch render selected views with one click
2. use jpeg as background
3. control custom background image location from preview window
4. automatic name file as view name
5. grass render not always working on revit
6. improve performance on revit when settings menu and preview window are opened (sometimes get sluggish)
7. control north within preview window