Posts by Fredx

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

The current fog is controlled vertically , but would be good to have a far-away fog control (choosing the distance) leading to blur horizon line . normally cause by air pollution - far away objects less sharpened than close-up objects. The depth map allows to do this manually in Photoshop, but when comes to video becomes a bit annoying to see the model-edges in a hard way

And this fog control to have a colour selection (sometimes its nice pure white, sometimes pure black)

Thanks,

Fred

Hi, When placing assets they become associated with the top layer, regardless witch layer i have as current.

If top layer is off, assets dont show.

To allocate assets in a specific layer i have to block edit, and move them into the layer i want.

This happens in v2.5 and v2.6

Any chance that when we place the assets they become assigned with the current layer ?