Posts by Tbrozovich

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I have been dealing with this issue for months and it is getting to the point where I don't want to use this program anymore. Every time I change a material or light level in Enscape for Revit, it gets a fatal error and crashes Revit. I have to pause the live update to make changes and then unpause for it to push the changes to Enscape. If I forget to pause, it crashes and I lose my work. I posted a few months ago about this same issue, the developers acknowledged there was an issue and others where having this issue as well. I don't know what can be done but this is getting old.

I have enscape on 4 different computers with similar hardware and software specs and everyone has this issue.

We really need this resolved.

Hi,

I tested this with Revit 2018 as well as both 16 and 18 on 2 other machines with the same results. It most often happens when changing materials when the live view is on, but it also happens sometimes when moving elements or adjusting a family parameter. I have to turn off live updates, make my changes then turn it back on for it to work properly.

The dmp file is larger than 2mb that I can upload to this forum is there a different location to upload?

Will you need the Revit file as well?

Thanks

Hi,

I am using Revit 2016, and when we try to change a material in a family while live update is on, Revit crashes. This has been tested on multiple machines with the same outcome. This is a very important aspect to us so we can make live material changes with clients. What needs to be done to solve this,?

i9-7900x

GTX-1080ti

32GB DDR4 3000

960 Evo NVMe SSD

Thanks