Posts by hushwd13

In your case you could work around if you mirror the scene behind the mirror and you remove the mirror. So, "real" objects are seen and not reflections only. ;)

Hy Micha .... thank for your solution it's a good idea but's it's difficult because i have another room behind wich is fitted out

or elseit is necessary the first makea rendering of the piece and after i apply the texture on the mirror without reflexion !!!!...

i suspected a little ... but meanwhile congratulations for the work done on this excellent rendering engine ...

i look forward to future improvements

sorry but my english is very bad !!!!! i must have expressed myself badly ....

is there a possibility of reducing this problem of reflection with specific setting ...

thank's for your response ...

i'm always working with the "Rendering Quality" slider to "Ultra" and it's the first time that i have noticed this problem !!! is there any subtlety for this phenomenon !!!!!

thank's for your response ...

i work mainly for interiors decorators who often ask me for elements with fur texture and the rendering with the grass texture is a little too coarse .....

it's planned to set up a fur and hair texture ..... ???? i used grass texture but i can't get a good result

is there a particular setting to obtain nice fur or hair texture ...

thank you for the answer

christian

hello ... sorry if my english is no good

i've a problem with mirror reflexion......

My objects are cut in the mirror reflection, as an attachment parameter of my mirror texture, rendering of the original scene and rendering of the scene with reflection errors

please can you help me ...

please can you help to fix this error

thank you

Christian