Posts by mariah

Reminder: If you encounter any issues with Enscape (including installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed here. Thank you for your understanding.

Yes that would be great. If all the required files are in the installer then we do not even have to install some other package. Though the size of the software will increase drastically, but it will be worth downloading. There are plenty of people who are facing these sort of problems and many of them do not know what to add to make this work. Basic users do not even know what are the basic need to run this app. So yes a full package installer is must needed.

Can you please upload a photo of the error log of the crash?. Do one thing, run the program and if the crash happens then you will see some codes and at that moment take a screen shot and upload over here. Without a screen shot no one will be able to understand what is going on. As you have a very high config graphics then I do not think this is a hardware issue. So do the upload and we will see.

mariah , this shouldn't be related to his internet connection. In this case we have a current known issue where the corresponding redistributable files mentioned above are missing, which are required to run Enscape successfully though. Otherwise you can run into something like a loading screen which never finishes.

Oh! then I must be wrong. Then I think Enscape developers should make a package where we will be able to find exactly what is needed to run this program completely. There were several times when I tried to run a program and because of some missing files i could not. Every software should have this package. Developers before making a software should consider about this package more. Thanks for your reply.

It also helps if you position yourself in a way where most of the objects are actually visible, as much as possible. Everything which is already on your screen has an easier time being reflected properly. :)

You are absolutely right, this is the way I use to eliminate noise.

This is one of the most common draw back of Enscape. You cannot get rid of it. It appears to be the most disturbing thing while designing something. When I have to place a mirror I try to put that in such an angle so that it cannot be seen directly so the noise is a little bit less considered. Try to keep focus on the larger object so that the noise cannot be seen with an open eye.

Maybe you have some lighting issue. Did you turn off the lights which are exactly opposite of the mirror?. You have to make some changes before clicking any more photos. I guess your lighting is not correctly positioned. Do some arrangements and see if the noise reduces or not.

Thank you much for contacting us here at Enscape.

I am very sorry to hear about that - would you please be so kind as to install the Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 Redistributable on that machine in question? Installing this update should resolve the issue. Please be sure to install the x64 version.

Please get back to me if that doesn't resolve the problem!

If he got no visual studio then I do not think the app will even load.

Maybe because your internet is slow. Kindly check if your broad band connection is working or not. Go to network and see for any kind of error. If the problem continues to happen then re-installation might fix your problem. The rest is up to your driver which can be broken.

Hi I am mariah and I am new over here. I joined this forum just to get some help form you guys. The recent and latest update is causing some problem, I was working the the other day and I have almost completed a design and suddenly the software hanged and did not save any of my work. I was so frustrated and got so angry. Is is happening to everyone or it is just me ?