Posts by KOctober

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

I think you reply just demonstrates that my concerns are valid. You do not tell customers in advance that a payment is going to be taken from their account (which ever other company I deal with does) but just take a payment then hide behind small print. This is not an insignificant amount but over £700 that they have taken for an annual renewal we do not want.

I would suggest to anyone using this software - do not allow auto renewals and do not let them have your credit card details otherwise you too could end up paying for software you do not need.

I have had an issue of two auto renewals going through our account without any notice beforehand that a payment was being taken. Every other software company we deal with will notify us that a auto renewal is due beforehand so we can renew our usage. In this case we only wanted one license.

The support have been very unhelpful and said we can not a refund for the licence we do not want. They do not answer my questions or provide me with their complaints procedure.

Another concern is that our credit card is still linked to the account and there does not appear to be any way to remove our details. Obviously we have taken off auto renewals but they are still holding our credit card details (we were unaware they did this when we signed up).

We would like other uses to be aware of these issues so they do not find themselves in our position. I also would ask Enscape to look at their auto renewal process and bring in line with other software companies otherwise you will have a lot of unhappy clients who will look for alternative products.