Posts by haitheredavid

Finding the same issue with 2.8 and 2.9. I did some troubleshooting but it didn't solve the issue.

- Tried using both Sketchup and Rhino

- Created a new model on both programs with one piece of geometry

- Uninstalled and reinstalled both versions of enscape

- Deleted all local files (whatever I could sniff out in AppData)

- Modified the background texture to see if I was just looking at the "white background" option.

- As Chris suggested above, I tried removing that .json file. No luck, and after closing enscape that files gets recreated.

I'll submit some feedback regarding this problem. Something I noticed is that the minimap renders out correctly.

this would be great. When we use vr for reviews or presentation, it's very common to see some of the older designers get sick from watching the vr view. so being able to enable camera observer mode would be great

Capturing panos with enscape has been a great addition to our design firms workflow, and has easily helped make 360 /vr content much more approachable here. I was curious if the process for saving images from enscape could be improved? the current process is tedious (clicking on each image and saving one by one), having the ability to batch export would be terrific! :saint::saint::saint::saint::saint::saint:8)8)8):/:/:/:/;(;(;(:D:D^^^^:P:P;);):(:(:):):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It would be great to have some abstract models too. Being able simple monotone figures would be a big benefit.... very similar to how designers add scale figures to models

hi hi!

Was curious about the timestamp capability for the pathing tool. I noticed in the blog postthat there is an option to modify the path's timestamp, but I haven't been able to locate it myself. Is this something currently available in version 2.2.1?

thanks

d

Has anyone encountered issues with their sketch up model not showing? I've done some basic troubleshooting like synchronizing the views, reloading the model, save as, and general head bashing on the keyboard. No dice yet though.