Posts by kasia_plus3

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

You wrote:

We found the solution and now my escape renders work with big resolution even 6 giga card.

Here is what you have to change (you basically add the last lane):

and then add it here:

ENSCAPE TEAM! cOULD MAKE A CLEAR TUTORIAL HOW TO DO THIS??!?! Demian Gutberlet?

You sent me some advices like" change rsolution to smaller" or "buy a newgraphic card" - that's not even satisfactory as solutions... I bought the new card and the problem persisted! (So I returned it)

Now, thanks to my friend I'm working on 6giga card, without any problems! (renders last for max 15 minutes)

Good luck Artur.design

greetings

Kasia

Hi,

I'm having a delicate problem with putting enscape people to the interiors with artificial lights with no natural light at all.

They are getting "burned" (see example below). I'm talking about interiors like clubs, concert halls, theaters etc.

The light we put there is very specific (spots etc) and I understand its too strong.

But the problem is that the whole scene looks great and when I insert people they look like on screen below.

Is there any possibility to reduce "lighting absorption" to assets? To make them less sensible to the light? Is it possible to achieve it now, by some edits in assets?

Is it possible to include this function in future versions?

regards,

Kasia

Hi Guys!

I'm having exactly the same problem as Justink.

Did anybody found the solution. I'm using Revit 2020 and enscape 2.6 & RTX 2800ti 11GB...

Renders are crushing starting from 3500x3500px and higher. It means, that suddenly revit and escape windows are simply closing, without any report errors or whatever. Please help me! I have to finish the competition renders! :(

The funniest thing (it makes me crazy!), that my colleague working on old station with old Geforce GTX 970 manages to render everything! Of course it lasts a bit longer, but without crashes... PLEASE HELP!!!