Posts by BarboraN

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Demian,

I have finally manged to make it work.

I have completely Uninstalled Enscape via Program & Files and deleted every possible 'Enscape' folder located in User folder - App Data - Programs folder

I started new installation ( advanced - install for all users). A Pop Up check window came up saying that version 2.6 was uninstalled and It was telling me that Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x64) - 14.25.28508 was missing (which was little bit weird after deleting all the Enscape folder I have found ), so this time I have installed the missing Visual C++ and restarted my computer. The instillation was successful and Esncape 2.7.1 is now running with Archicad 21,22,23

Thanks

Barbora

Hi Demian,

Unfortunately it doesn't work when installed for all users. I have also tried it on AC22 and the Enscape 2.7 Add-On is missing. I have rolled back to 2.6 and this works fine. Screenshot below from the Add-On manager with version 2.6 installed.

Hi,

I have installed Enscape 2.7 with Archicad 21 8002. Now the Enscape menu is not available and the Enscape Add-On is missing from Archicad. I have to go back to version 2.6 to be able to use Enscape. I cannot send you the logs via Feedback button because I cannot access the Enscape Menu

Please see screenshot of the missing Add-On in Archicad and Enscape log attached from the computer

14332-pasted-from-clipboard-png

Hi,

I think this feature would be priceless.

Not every Enscape user is professional photographer and image composition is super important. Having a feature where you can turn on "Composition Grid" would be amazing.

The composition grid feature would have different grid options:

- Rule of Thirds

- One Point Perspective

- Centering

- Verticals

- Eye Level View - just a horizontal line at the height of the user eye

I have taken the examples from Alex Hogrefe websites (super useful website)

https://visualizingarchitectur…posing-your-perspectives/

Barbora :thumbsup: ,

Australia

ArchiCAD Version21 (8002) (soon 23)