Posts by J.Quick

REMINDER! If you encounter any issues with Enscape (e.g. crashes, installation problems) or your subscription please reach out to our dedicated support team directly through the Help Center or by using the Support button as detailed HERE! Thank you for your understanding.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, you do experience all the same with service pack 3.5.2 as well? If so is there perhaps a chance to just also share the project with me so that I can try reproducing this locally? If that isn't possible, then a screen recording would be ideal to receive, especially to see the camera reset and perspective issues you mentioned which I haven't been able to reproduce yet.

Does this also seem to occur in other projects, which are perhaps of smaller scale for example?

Thank you in advance, I appreciate the cooperation.

My main issue is that these settings no longer seem to translate over to the enscape viewer, especially the Camera Location. This happens on multiple machines and multiple versions of Sketchup. I like to keep my Enscape camera independent of what I'm looking at in Sketchup for my client presentations. This allows me to use scenes to manage multiple schemes in sketchup without the Enscape camera flying all over the place during a live model demo. I can no longer do this.

Just hopped over to the forums to see if anyone else is having this same issue. Something is seriously broken in regards to scene visibility settings and the ensacpe viewer. I've spent the last 2 hours trying to get it to work as it used to. It will follow the scene camera even if that option is not clicked. It is having major issues handling hidden tags between scenes. Sometimes the camera just resets and points straight at the ground. I'm really pulling my hair out trying to fix this as this is the main way I show clients alternate schemes and for now im dead in the water as it's totally broken. This used to work fine for years. For what it's worth I've been testing in both Sketchup 2022 and 2023.

Thank you! One other question on the same topic:

If I were to use an XBOX controller is the movement speed incremental in relation to analog input from the thumb stick? For example, could I walk very slowly by just barely moving the stick?