Posts by STOERR

Please note: Should you experience issues with Enscape or your subscription, and in case of any urgent inquiries/questions (e.g. regarding our upcoming licensing changes) please reach out to our dedicated support team via the Help Center or Support button as detailed here.

Hi there!

When I create an animation in Enscape and export the animation, the animation stutters when playing the video. The video often only stutters at the beginning of each 'shot'. I can't make good, smooth animations this way, as I often work with separate, short videos to create a complete animation. Frame rate is at 60FPS, resolution is set at 1080 x 1920 px. I am working with an RTX 4080 graphics card and installed the latest version of Enscape.

What can I do?

Kind regards,

Roxanne

Hi Everyone,

The last step in this article worked for me, for now at least:

Multi GPU Issues - Enscape

But I'm curious...

I have now turned off the Intel Graphics card, my laptop now only works on the RTX 4080 graphics card. Will this affect the rest of the laptop or can I expect a performance drop in other programs? If your problem has been resolved, is it wise to switch the Intel card back on?

I have no idea how this works exactly and what the consequences are.

Everyone, good luck!

By the way, when I reinstalled Enscape, I noticed that all the boxes in - general settings - rendering - were suddenly unchecked. I checked this again, so I have a 'normal' image in Ensape again, without strange lighting and such.

Thanks in advance for your reply regarding the Intel Graphics Card. I'd love to hear back.

Regards,

Roxanne